ST Plastic Surgery) Dark Circle Correction (4months review)

 
 
How under eyes change a person?
Let's follow the real review of our patient!
 
Surgery: Transconjunctiva Fat Repositioning Surgery
  
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 🔺
Yes, this was me before the surgery.
(I am wearing the same shirt after the surgery and you will find it surprising how differen I look comparing before and after...)
 
This ficture is bit dark, but my overall facial skin tone is quite bright and I think I have flawless skin. I never thought about plastic surgery however I could not think of any other possibility to correct the bulginess and dark color.  

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 🔺
Even make-up could not cover the darker color of my under eyes...
My skin tone is quite white and bright which even made the under eye color more oustanding so I needed to put concealer a lot to try to even out the difference.
Also I look different with and without make up so I was not confident with my bare face.
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
It is the day before the surgery. I took it to celebrate(?) my new bright days!


(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
3 days
Dr.Kim said I could go for non-incision method because my under eye fat was not severe and I did not have saggy skin. (I am still in early 20's!)
 
Surgery took about 30mins? It was not that bad as I worried so much about.
There was burning sound and feeling (did not hurt, but I could feel it) which the nurse told me after the surgery that Dr.Kim was burning the fat.
 
Because I did not have incision, the swelling seems to be okay! The nurse put skin color tape under my eyes to protect the surgery area and said I needed to keep it for a week.
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
7 days
Finally got tape removed! It is beyond your imagination how cool not to have tightening under eyes! No tape means I could wash my face and even put make-up. I don't to much eye make-up but personally like putting mascara so did extra careful when removing eye make-up because I was told not to press the surgery area for few weeks. 

 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
1 month
You see how different I look even in the same stripe shirt?
I look definitely fresher and smooth and somehow look more feminine! Hehe.
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
2 months
I am sure most of swelling was gone and my eyes do not look swollen.
The way I put make-up did not change however I look bit different~
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
3 months
 Do you see there is not much color difference between under eyes and face? Which I struggled the most? I don't even use concealer anymore which I could never leave away!
Because I'm not using concealer that made my under eyes dry, my skin is getting better!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺
4 months
This is the recent photos of me after 4months from the surgery day. Since there was not much swelling from the first moment and even minor swelling subsided fast, I don't have much visible difference between 2months and 4months. People may not see me different but I feel so much improved since I am getting to see my face most close.
 
I visited ST few times for check ups after the surgery, met Dr.Kim and did not even know how many times I said 'Thank you'. It was definitely the right to choose ST for my eyes!
 
 
 
Brighten your under eyes!



 
 
 
YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY

 
For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!
 
 
- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
 
Copyright 2017. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved.
 
 

Comments