What's Up,Korea?) The best Cat cafe in Hongdae, Korea!





Hello ST People~!

Today I brought very cute place to go in Korea!
Are you a cat lover?
I am !!!
I'm big fan of cats, so sometimes  I go to this place even I have a own cat in my house.

This is "Cat cafe" (집사의하루) in Hongdae



It's located in Hongdae which is a popular university area
What the deal is about this place is you come here,
You pay for your drink, and then you get opportunity to roam around and pet with a whole bunch of different cats.



And this cutie will welcome you on the counter 💕🥰


One of the reasons I really like this place is because of the cat to person ratio. 
There is a lot of cats and just a few people.🤣🧡



-chicken breast-
I like this place because it is really easy to find cats affection.
You go to the counter and buy some snacks that cats like, and then you become the favorite human in this area! lol.



They are waiting for their snacks😍😍
You can be the super start too!! hahaha



They are one of my favorite cats in here~ 
Their name is "Bandal" and "Sharon"
They are so pretty but cold (as a typical cat!!)🤣



As you can see, the place is quite big~ they have lots of items for cats~


This chair is so comfy!! haha but look who took the chair.



Oh my gosh~ I always wanted to buy this cat wheel. 
This is kinda treadmill for cats. But I couldn't buy it's expensive.


The cats are so lovely ~
They're so friendly and playful. hehe


There are some lazy cats too. haha. So cute...



I recommend this "Cat Cafe" to whom wants to new experience in Seoul!
Or you can go "Cat Cafe" to chill a bit middle of your trip~>_<



This baby cat slept in my arms for an hour... I was so happy...
haha

Hope you try this "Cat cafe" !! It will be wonderful cat experience. 😉




 🚀🚀Address🚀🚀

서울 마포구 와우산로21길 19-8 2층
2nd floor 19-8, Wausan-ro 21-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 


"cat cafe in seoul","cat cafe in hongdae" "cat cafe in korea" "cat cafe" "seoul cat cafe" "hongdae cat cafe" "hongdae","hongik university"
🎶🎶 Open Hours 🎶🎶

Every day 

12:00 ~ 22:00




YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments