What's Up, Korea?) Japanese restaurant recommendation in Seoul




Hello ST People!
How's going your week?
Good? 😃


Today, I'm going to introduce good Japanese restaurant in Gangnam!

I'm big fan of Japanese food honestly.... hahaha
That's why I introduce lots of Japanese food.

But, as a foodie, I'm picky person.
That means you can trust my recommendation...
It won't disappoint you 😉😉



Anyway~!
I went to "수타겐우동" (Sutagen Udon)

to eat Bukkake Udon Noddle. 


Bukkake Udon is different with normal Udon.
The most different part is Bukkake Udon doesn't have soup. 
It has little amount of sauce.
Also, the noodle has a chewy texture! I like it so much 💓💓💓



-inside of restaurant-



The restaurant looks so Japan style~ and they have bar so people can come alone!
There were some people to eat alone actually when I was there.
So you don't need to worry about going to "Sutagen Udon" if you're traveling alone. 
😊😊😊🧡

I ordered signature menu of "Sutagen Udon" ~! 

Which is chicken Udon and fried shrimp Udon.


They serve very fast~ almost right after we ordered. haha
But the noodle was really good. 
I went to "Sutagen Udon" because I craved the chewy texture noodle, and I couldn't be satisfied more!!
🥰🥰


The sauce taste sweet~ It's totally different with normal soup of Udon!


Ah~~ I want to eat them again. haha
The bowl is really big! It's bigger than my hand haha


✨💜✨💜

If you crave nice Japanese food in Seoul,
You should visit "Sutagen Udon"!

Also if you want to know more good restaurant in Seoul, comment blow the post!
then I'd love to let you know some great restaurants in Seoul!


"Japanese restaurant in Gangnam""Good restaurant  in Gangnam"
"restaurant  in Gangnam""Gangnam restaurant" "Seoul tour" "Seoul trip" "Udon in Seoul" "Udon in gangnam"


 🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

서울 서초구 서초대로 327 수타겐우동
327, Seocho-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Mon-Fri  11:00 - 20:30
Break Time 15:00 - 17:00

Sat,Sun 11:00 - 20: 30
No Break Time


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments