What's Up, Korea?) The most fancy pizza restaurant in Seoul!



Hello ST People~!🌞💕
I hope you're having a great day!

Few days ago, I took my family out to dinner to celebrate our family anniversary.
I pondered on where should I bring my family.
My mom said she wanted to eat Pizza, so it came up with my mind!
I went to the most fancy pizza restaurant in Seoul, and want to share with you guys!



The pizza restaurant is belong to Vista Walkerhill Seoul which is 5 stars hotel in Seoul~!
That's why the pizza restaurant is the most fancy one in Seoul. hehe



The restaurant is located on top of a hill
inside a cozy forest. The PIZZA HILL building is also famous as the one of the representative works of the architect Soo-geun Kim and it forms a part
of the beautiful scenery with nature.


Look how beautiful it is!!😍




Inside of the Pizza Hill isn't really big~
So it's better to make a reservation before you go!


And also, you can enjoy nice view at night at the "Pizza Hill"!


There were so many choices on the menu, but a waitress helped me to choose.


Firstly, the salmon salad was served~ 
The salad was the best salad I've had before!!!
The salon are really fresh and the dressing was perfect for the salad.


Yes~~ Pizza!!
I ordered Korean Beef Bulgogi and Garlic Shrimp Pizza, and it was a great choice.
You should try this if you like beef and shrimp both.
We ate all the dishes up and there were no leftovers. haha



And I ordered pasta too~!
It's Crab Pasta with Avruga Caviar.
I was recommended this menu by many blog posts, so I tried :)
and It was good! 
It's creamy and soft taste.


If you looking for fancy restaurant with night view in Seoul,
You must visit  PIZZA HILL !
👍👍👍😎


Check out the menus and others on their website! :)


 🚀🚀Address🚀🚀

서울 광진구 워커힐로 177
177, Walkerhill-ro, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

"pizza restaurant in Seoul", "fancy restaurant in Seoul", "hotel restaurant in Seoul", "fancy seoul",seoul trip", "korea trip","night view in seoul" "pizza" "fancy life" "fancy restaurant" "fancy pizza" "exclusive restaurant in seoul" "nice restaurant in Seoul" 

🎶🎶 Open Hours 🎶🎶

Every day 
11:00 ~ 22:00


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments