What's Up, Korea?) Lovely mood cafe in Hongdae !


Good afternoon ST People~
How was your weekend?
Did you have great time with your friends/family? 

I like to go out on weekends~ especially, I like to do cafe tour!
I really love to spend time in the nice cafe.. haha
So my hobby is finding a new nice cafe!




I want to introduce lovely cafe in Hongdae, Seoul!
This is "Carin Hongdae Lounge"
They decorated their interior as a pink, princess mood, so most girls love this place~ hehe


Oh~ I love the white & pink & gold harmony!😍


I wish I have these chair and table set in my house. haha
😁😁


The most guest were women, (lol) and there were lots of foreigners too!
I could hear lots of foreign languages. 😊😊


The pink mood is so lovely~ 💗💗
I can say this is the perfect place to upload new instagram photo! lol.


They serve various kind of desert~ aren't day lovely?
I wanted to eat them all !!! 


These are special cakes.


And these are macaroons. Be careful! they look so lovely but it's critical to having weight.💥💥 Hannah


The drinks are even perfect! 
I couldn't love more this place. huh..


This is menu, If you want to visit, check out before visit "Carin Hongdae Lounge"


If you want to feel like being a princess,
or you like pink color,
you should visit this cafe "Carin Hongdae Lounge" 
In Hongdae, Seoul~~~


Cafe in hongdae, lovey Cafe in hongdae, hip Cafe in hongdae,hot place in hongdae,place to go in hongdae,good cafe in hongdae,lovely mood cafe, pink mood cafe, pink mood, pink, seoultrip, hongdaetrip
 🚀🚀Address🚀🚀

서울 마포구 홍익로2길 7
7, Hongik-ro 2-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
"pi
🎶🎶 Open Hours 🎶🎶

Every day 

10:30 ~ 22:00(am)


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments