What's Up, Korea?) Sushi restaurant in Seoul~!




Hello ST People!
Are you ready for your friday?
hehehe
🥰❣

Today I'm gonna recommend the best sushi restaurant in Sinsa, Seoul ~!
As you know, I'm sushi lover... hahaha
There are many ways to make sushi by the way!
It's depend on the amount of rice, or presser, or ect.
In my personal opinion, I prefer small amount of rice and big raw fish sushi.
hehehe.
So I can eat more. lol 🤣



So, this restaurant called "Eunhaeng-Gol", serves that sushi I just said!
It's located in main street of "Garosu-gil" near Sinsa station, so you will find it easily!




Wow~ I was surprised when I get "Eunhaeng-Gol"
Because, as you can see in the pictures, there are so many signatures of celebrities in Korea!!
It proves their famous ! 



They have simple menu~
They don't have English subscribe below the explanation how to enjoy the sushi, 
but I'm sure the boss and servers will let you know! They were so kind.






Yeah~~ finally my food came out.
The "Eunhaeng-Gol" Sushi was seved quickly like fast food. haha.
The sushi was so tender.




This Udon was on the house. 
And you can re-fill once, don't miss it!! (wink )
😉😉😉


I couldn't bear to not drinking bear with these wonderful sushi!!!
So I drank TERRA, Korean beer hehe


They served these for dessert. 
Isn't it so sweet?
I removed the aftertaste by eating Kim-chi sushi with salmon. hehe


If you are looking for nice Sushi restaurant in Seoul, please try "Eunhaeng-Gol" !!

They have lots of shopping store and drinking places around them, so you will enjoy it !! 

I'll be back with more enjoyable information about Korea next week!!
See ya!


 🚀🚀Address🚀🚀

  • 서울 강남구 강남대로152길 42 은행골
42, Gangnam-daero 152-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

sushi restaurant in seoul, sushi in seou, good sushi place in seoul, sushi in gangnam, sushi in sinsa, Japanese food in seoul, good restaurant in seoul, fancy restaurant in seoul

sushi restaurant in sinsa 

🎶🎶 Open Hours 🎶🎶

Every day 

11:00 ~ 22:30

Close on Sunday


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments