What's UP, Korea?) VAN LANG, Yummy Vietnamese Rice Noodle near ST!

 
Hello ST People~~
How are you everyone!
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
Ewwww~~~ so cold today!!!
We had rain on last Saturday, Christmas eve, and the weather seems getting really colder! I heard one of our patients having surgery at the end of this week got a cold so I found him GP near his hotel for check up!
 
Do you know? Most of fever reducer such as Panadol, Tylenol, or etc contains Aspirin which should be stopped at least 10 days in advance of surgery! Aspirin type medication could cause mroe bleeding during operation or after surgery!
 
If you plan to visit to Korea in winter season or the temperature different has lots of gap (he is from Indonesia which is 35 degree warmer than Korea....), be prepared with your clothing and you may have your own precribed medication that does not contain any aspirin in! Especially when you plane to have plastic surgery during the time!
 
 
So~ weather like today, we all want to have something hot to warm up our body, right?
Near ST Plastic Surgery (at Apgujeong station, line no.3), we have new Vietnamese restaurant opened few about 2 months ago! As far as I know, most of Koreans love~~ Vietnamese food especially rice noodle! So I've been craving for trying foods there!
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
The place is called VAN LANG!
I wonder if the name has any meaning in Vietnamese! (Anyone know? hehe~)
 
VAN LANG is designed lovely spring yellow color which is one of the colors I adore the most! The exterior is so lovely that you cannot just pass by!!
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
Lovely Vietnamese girl! They got the representative image of Vietnamese girl in beautiful white and red color! I loved the painting!!!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
Inside of the restaurant, you can exude the image of Vitnam a lot that they got the walls decorated with lovely images, so loved them!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
What I liked the most was that the atmosphere inside!
It was cold the day I visited there but did not feel the coldness at all inside of the restaurant! Everyone in the place all seemed to be easy enjoying their lunch with friends or co-workers laughing and talking~
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
It was lunch hour and you see the light is beautiful in the picture?? Hehe~
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
So~ How about the menu?
Since I visited Vietnamese restaurant, I must try their rice noodle first, right?
I and my co-worker both ordered the regular sized noodle and Cha gio, the fried dumpling roll. Their fried rice seemed to look good too, and I'll must try it when I visit there next time! hehe~
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
On every table, you can see this beautiful tea pot and little tea cups. Almost every Korean restaurants serve water but I also love having tea served, especially at the restaurants where you expect to have fried rice or noodle~
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Here is my rice noodle!!!!!!!
(Oh, I definitely gotta go there today again!!!!)
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
Look at the nice meat oil on the top of soup~ yum yum T_T!!!!
The quantity of each portion was good as well as the texture of meat and noodle!!
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
We also ordered Cha gio! I think I always order this aside when I'm going to Vietnamese restaurant. I don't know why, but it feels like missing something when I order only rice noodle...(probably the excuse of eating more? hehe)
 
It was very nicely fried, has the juicy texture in!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
VAN LANG is only about 1-2 mins from ST Plastic Surgery where I would definitely recommend our patients to go before or after surgery! When you come to ST, ask me for the location~ I'll be happy to guide you the way!
 
 
 

YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY


 

For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!


- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
 
Copyright 2017. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments