What's UP, Korea?) Snowing Snowing~

 
Hello ST People~
 
How are you all?
 
Today I would just like to do a short posting about recent weather in Korea!
 
 
This year, the weather seems quick that we saw our first snow in last November~
Then the weather has been really cold (it was below zero even during daytime).
Do you remember I could not use hot water for the last few days because the water meter got so cold to freeze and burst due to the cold weather~!
(It got fixed and I paid a lot T_T....)
 
AND!
It finally has come that we have really big snowing this morning~!
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
Okay~
The weather is not that bad (but cold as the weather from the last week),
but not sunny either that does not seem to be good weather for fun trip.
 
I took a video this morning on my way work~
 
First one was right near ST~
(the snowing seems calm in the video, but it was really heavy in real)
 
 (ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
When I got off at Apgujeong station, line no.3, which takes about 10mins to ST!
Could not walk fast otherwise I could slide on it!
 
 (ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
I remember one of my patients from Indonesia said it was so fascinating for them to experience snowing since they do not have it in their country at all~
I thought about them while walking on it today morning~
 
When you plan to come to Korea this month, be prepared with clothing so that you can have nice and fun trip outside~!
 
 
 
 


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY

 

For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

 
 
- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
 
Copyright 2017. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 
   

Comments