What's Up, Korea?) Vibe Wine bar in Garosu-gil : Loft


Hello ST People~
Last night, I found vibe-y wine bar near ST Plastic Surgery~
I know you can't drink after surgery,
but at least you can visit after recovery, right? haha


Loft


As a hot wine bar, the counter is filled with various flowers and
beautiful wine glasses.



There are lots of seats including bar table which stick at the windows..
It seems very good seat to couples


Every table were hidden by various flower wall,

so it feels like very private.

Even I sat there because it was only remain seats. haha
 
but it didn't matter for me.


I would like to try wine, but I knew the hangover would be

really bad the day after since I drank already,


so I decided to drink Jin tonic.


Hum!

Unfortunately, the Jin wasn't that good than I expected!
They put too little in it,


They might thought we couldn't drink strong drink?
haha. whatever.

We didn't bother them anyway...

(Nomarly I ask to make them again)


But still, The Canape was very good.

If you visit Loft, Garosugil Wine Bar, 
try Canape!



And Please enjoy Wine instead Jin tonic. haha


🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

 62 Gangnam-daero 152-gil, Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul

✨✨Open hour✨✨

Sun/Mon/Tus/Wen/Thu 17:30-02:00
Fri/Sat 17:00-03:00



YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/




Comments