What's Up, Korea?) Fun Activity during Korea travel

Hello ST People!
If you are considering Plastic Surgery in Korea,
you definitely are considering traveling in Korea too!
For you, I will introduce very fun activity in Korea!

Sea Side Resort Luge

I'm sure you know the game Cartrider!
It's like that came, you ride a cart and drive it fast!!


I recommend you enjoy it at least 2 times~!
It's really fun and you will regret if you only buy one ticket.haha

 

I aloso bought 2 times ticket!


To go upside, you ride this gondola.


This is sky view of track~
I thought it's not fast at all by looking it,
but it felt faster than I thought!!
It was really fun...


Be careful to not fall during conering,
and make sure not using cell-phone !



The way you can have more fun is betting something
or challenging with your friends or family!
I did, but I lose..lol
but it was really fun.
Even though we all missed the beautiful sightseeing to drive fast. 🤣🤣🤣

I hope you will enjoy Luge in Korea one day!
Thank you for reading!

🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

인천 강화군 길상면 장흥로 217
217, Jangheung-ro, Gilsang-myeon, Ganghwa-gun, Incheon, Republic of Korea

✨✨Open hour✨✨

Weekdays 10:00 - 18:00
Weekends 09:00 - 19:00



YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/



Comments