ST Plastic Surgery) SELFIE REVIEW 4 : Too Hot To Hide My Beauty!



Hello ST People!

I'm Hyeon-Ju From South Korea~
Let me tell you my plastic surgery experience in 
ST Plastic Surgery!

I got my surgery done few years ago.
The most reason I want to do surgery is that I was really 
insecure about my appearance..

<Before> 


As you can see, I had really big eye bag.
It was my biggest complex of my life. 😥

Whenever I take a selfie, I looked tired because of the dull eye bag.
So I decided to remove them!!

<After>

Meeting Dr. Kim is the biggest luck in my life~
My eyes were re-created! hahaha. (no joke)


The big, fresh look eyes that I always dreamed are now mine!! yay!


The ST Plastic Surgery Clinic Family always nice to me ~
They always take care of me.
They ask me if I want to ask about surgery before & after surgery, 
also during shooting day, they were so kind~

I have done 
Lower eye surgery (+ fat graft + fat gel )
Lateral Canthoplasty 
Face fat graft
😚

Than you for reading my story! 

For more reviews


ST SATISFACTION TREATMENT SYSTEM
ST provides the most ideal and safety guaranteed surgery method considering overall facial balance of individual.


(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Tailored Nose Surgery
We provide the most ideal surgery method that suits each individual considering total facial proportion. Total process from consultation, operation and to after care is provided by 1:1 service.




(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Relief Care Management
Professional aesthetic equipped inside of the clinic provides after treatments to release the swelling and bruises for the fast recovery.



(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Medical Professionals
Precise and delicate surgery through long know-how, development of unique surgery method, and continuous research, we give the best satisfied result.




(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Satisfied Result
With delicate and precise surgery experiences of our medical professionals, we complete the most ideal shape of the nose that is perfectly harmonized with your face.








YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY
ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea
For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!


Address: 5F&6F ICL Building, 590 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(서울특별시 강남구 신사동 590 ICL빌딩 5&6)
- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Emailstpskorea@gmail.com
- Instagram: stplasticsurgery_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line & Wechat: stps_eng
- Websitehttp://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Blogspothttps://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
- Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/


Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved.















 

Comments