ST Plastic Surgery) Selfie Review 2 : TOO HOT TO HIDE MY BEAUTY!!





Hi ST People!

I want to share my plastic surgery

experience in ST with you guys~


I have done my surgery about 2 years ago in ST Plastic Surgery Korea,

and It was my very first plastic surgery.





BEFORE PHOTO


hahaha...

This is my before photo.

I looked typical Asian girl.

I had saggy eyebrows, eyes, and big nose.



I really wanted to change my eyes to fresh and bright!

Also, It's little bit shy, I always wanted to have big boobs.

So I decided to do breast augmentation..


As you can see...

Even if I wear sexy top,

I wasn't sexy at all 😂


I got personalized consultation with Dr. Kim for an hour,

and he made sure what he will do for me.



AFTER PHOTO

2MONTH LATER


Even my friends who did not want me to do plastic surgery,

They said it was a good choice I didn't listen them. LOL

Since it's only 2 months pass, the swollen remain a bit,

but I really love my eyes!!!


When I do eye makeup, It's really satisfying...



Can you believe this is fake boobs? LAMO.

Dr. Kim re-created my body...




NOW


You can't see any swollen on my eyes 
even I barely wore makeup on this photo!


I'm so satisfying with my very first plastic surgery
in ST~





If you are hesitating doing surgery,
just trust me and do it!!

My selfis guarantee it :) hehe. 



Also, Now I'm so happy that I can wear any bikini

that I want to wear without hesitating!!

My perfect breast jobs saved me ❤🤣




For more reviews


ST SATISFACTION TREATMENT SYSTEM
ST provides the most ideal and safety guaranteed surgery method considering overall facial balance of individual.


(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Tailored Nose Surgery
We provide the most ideal surgery method that suits each individual considering total facial proportion. Total process from consultation, operation and to after care is provided by 1:1 service.




(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Relief Care Management
Professional aesthetic equipped inside of the clinic provides after treatments to release the swelling and bruises for the fast recovery.



(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Medical Professionals
Precise and delicate surgery through long know-how, development of unique surgery method, and continuous research, we give the best satisfied result.




(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)

Satisfied Result
With delicate and precise surgery experiences of our medical professionals, we complete the most ideal shape of the nose that is perfectly harmonized with your face.








YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY
ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea
For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!


Address: 5F&6F ICL Building, 590 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(서울특별시 강남구 신사동 590 ICL빌딩 5&6)
- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Emailstpskorea@gmail.com
- Instagram: stplasticsurgery_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line & Wechat: stps_eng
- Websitehttp://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Blogspothttps://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
- Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/


Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved.







Comments