What's Up,Korea?) Hip Cafe in Inchoen, Korea


Hi ST People~
How's your day going?

To keep post about hip cafe in Korea, I brought famous cafe!
But this one is in Incheon, not Seoul!
Incheon, officially the Incheon Metropolitan City (인천광역시), is a city located in northwestern South Korea, bordering Seoul and Gyeonggi to the east.
It's also known as airport city. Incheon International Airport is located here.


Anyway~ 
I found cute cafe in Incheon, so I wanted to introduce you guys!


Akira Coffee


This is Japanese style cafe. The decoration and senses are from all Japan!
You will feel Japan in here definitely. 



When you follow the wall, you will see pretty sky blue colored door.



There is yard before you go to the counter.



To be honest, I've never been cafe like this.
Usually cafe is just one building. Isn't it?


But "Akira Coffee" has main area and sub areas.


I'm sure this is from Japan'c architecture style.


This is main area of "Akira Coffee".
I love the color of every furnitures!


The door is so anthique, but it's automatic door. haha


I don't know what's this.. but I took a pictures cuz it looks cool


They have very cute signature logo~ which is blue bird.




There were two rooms, and it was full.



So I had to find empty seats...



This must be good choice if it's summer.
Not now~ haha


Yay~ I think I found my seats! They were two more rooms for customers.


You gotta take off your shoes tho~~


Hello~~~ Can I go in~? :)




Finally I'm here. hehe
This room called "Dadami", is typical Japanese room. 
I felt like I was in Japan!





The coffee was wonderful. 


If you have a plan to visit Incheon, try to "Akira Coffee" ~
or! If you stopped over Korea for few hours or a day, It will be good idea to visit "Akira Coffee".


china town in korea, china town, japanese style, japan coffee, cafe in Incheon, Incheon cafe, hot place in Incheon, Must visit place in Incheon, Akira coffee, hip cafe in Korea

🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

인천 중구 차이나타운로44번길 16-24
16-24, Chinatown-ro 44beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea


✨✨Open hour✨✨

Mon~Sun 12:00 ~ 21:00


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments