What's Up, Korea?) Would you like some Chicken? : chicken restaurant in Hongdae



Hello ST people~!
How are you?

I have no idea why Korea is still cold.
I wish Spring come early~ T__T
I really love hot weather, so one day I wish to immigrate to warm country...

But, if I do that, I definitely going to miss the korean style chicken!




I went to  Hongdae to meet my friend, and I wanted to introduce this chicken house to you guys cuz it was so good!!


홍대 누나홀닭  NOO NA HOL DAK


It was 1pm, so I couldn't see many people in the restaurant.
I was happy I can enjoy whole main hall~ lol


But it was short. 
When we start to eat chicken, people started to come inside...
I guess we eat chicken too tasty..? lol.


It took a while, but I was patient.
Honestly I ask two times when can I eat. hehe




Finally chicken came out~!
The specialty of "NOO NA HOL DAK" Chicken is that it is not fried in the oil!
It's cooked by oven.
So you don't need to worry about diet. haha what a wonderful chicken?!!


I prefer chicken with sauce... and this was so good!!!
A little spicy, and sweet!!



I sit next to show-window, so I enjoyed a sunny sunday a bit~ hehe

this chicken house is located in Hongdae street, near subway station.
There are some chicken houses, but you should visit here!
Because it's really good... heheh

hot place in hongdae, hongdae hotplace,chicken,chicken in hongdae, good chicken in hongdae, chicken house in hongdae, party in hongdae, good restaurant in hongdae 
🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

서울 마포구 어울마당로 129
129, Eoulmadang-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea


✨✨Open hour✨✨

Everyday 12:00  ~ 03:00 (am)


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments