What's Up,Korea?) Dessert cafe in Gangnam main street!

Hello ST People~
Have you heard Gangnam district in Seoul?
I believe you have!

Gangnam is one of popular district in Seoul~
They have lots of great restaurants,bars,cafe....not only tall buildings!

But as you know, If some district became too crowded, you can't find
nice place that you want to stay longer.
So, one of my hobby is finding quite cafe in Gangnam district!
And I found one last week!


Gabiter





It's located behind the main street of Gangnam.
Does it matter of its quite atmosphere?
I think so.
Even though it's summer now, the door's color and
the decoration make me feel it's Christmas season.


As you can see, Gabiter has various dessert menu~!
Today I'm gonna try Waffle!
I miss Waffle and ice-cream mix.
When I lived in USA, I always ate them as a dessert..hehe


As a cafe in Gangnam~ they have many seats to enjoy your time !


It was late time around 9pm, still has many people in cafe.
But it was quite :)



Tea also great choice if you don't like coffee~
I was so happy that I could enjoy real waffle&ice-cream!!


🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

서울 송파구 올림픽로32길 37-4
37-4, Olympic-ro 32-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea


✨✨Open hour✨✨

Every day 12:00 - 22:00
Close on Sunday

YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/

Comments