What's Up, Korea?) Fancy Cafe in Jamsil, Seoul


Hello ST people!
Have you been Jamsil?
It's one of major ares in Seoul!

There are lots of entertain places including Lotte World.
Also there are World Tower which is trade mark of Jamsil~



Anyway!
beside main street of Jamsil, There is very small alley called Songridan-gil,
It has various good restaurants and cafes.

I went to one of those good cafes,so I want to introduce the cafe!


Seryun 세련



Cafe Seryun is 2 story building, 
the first story has only counter, and 2nd story has seats!


Before ordering my coffee, these lovely bread caught my eyes...


Scones look good..😚
They recommended strawberry scone!


I should have tried them.
I will next time!
🙄


We came up 2nd story.
It's wide but doesn't have that many seats.


But I think it's better than be full of seats!
You can enjoy your time fully in here





I saw this sound speaker, and I tempted it...😣
Isn't it looks so cool?
I love here's interior so much.


Later, the server served our coffee.
I ordered honey grapefruit tee, it was so good! 
If you like sweet tea, try it :)


If you get a chance to visit Jamsil, don't miss 
this lovely cafe in Songridan-gil!
You will love it 😘

Jamsil cafe, Jamsil hot place, lotte world, good cafe near jamsil, good cafe in jamsil, songridangil cafe, songridangil, jamsil travel, jamsil, seoul trip, good cafe in seoul
🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

서울 송파구 백제고분로45길 8-1
8-1, Baekjegobun-ro 45-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea



YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/

Comments