What's Up, Korea?) France Bistro in Hannamdong, Seoul / luxury restaurant in seoul

Hello ST people~!

Yesterday, I went to France restaurant in Hannamdong!
It's European Bistro.
I wanted to eat some new food!


AVECNOUS



AVECNOUS is located in Hannam-dong, near Hannam the Hill apartment area~
It's right upstairs of the Darim art museum.
If you want to make your weekend fancy,
visit the art museum and come this restaurant! hahaha



It's located on 2nd floor, you can just follow the sign :)



I sit here, and It was so cozy.
the other side of the table has long couch. 


 A big apron is hanged on the wall! haha so cute.


They give welcome - drink first!
I loved the sparkled white wine 😍😍


I could watch the kitchen!
Open kitchen is love ❤
I totally can trust them.

I ordered : pasta, risotto, salmon dish, and house wine.
I couldn't taste all of their menu... that was sad.
But this quite was much too! lol.

 Ragu Bolognese : tomato, red pepper, meat sauce
The pasta taste really like a European food..
Most tomato pasta doesn't taste good in Korea,
but this was real!!

Salmon Papillote (Best menu) 
I understood why this is the best menu after I ate a little.
the salmon was so soft and tasty,
and I see no fish bone!
I don't know how to remove them and cook with this perfect shape,
it was like a magic... 

Manzo : beef, chamnamul pesto, brown rice
Even the meat was cool down, but it was so soft
like a jelly!!
I couldn't believe how they cook so soft and it remain so long.
If you like a risotto, you should try this!


I really tempted to sit this bar. because it's so pretty!
I must visit here again soon.

If you travel Hannamdong in Seoul,
try to visit here ~ :)

luxury restaurant, hannamdong restaurant, itaewon restaurant, bistro in korea, bistro in seoul, european bistro in seoul, date night in seoul, hot place in seoul, good place in seoul, wine in seoul

🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

한남동 50-1 디뮤지엄 리플레이스 F동 2층 201호 아벡누
5-6, Dokseodang-ro 29-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

✨✨Open hour✨✨

Close on Monday 

Every day 11:00 - 23:00

Break time 15:30 ~ 17:30 

Last order 21:00 



YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/

Comments