What's Up, Korea?) Massage time traveling in South Korea!


Are you traveling South Korea?
And looking for relaxing time?
Then, you should go massage shop to get some
good massage!

Today, I'm gonna introduce good massage shop
in Gangnam!

The foot shop

The foot shop is franchise massage shop in South Korea.
First time I was suspicious and be like "Do they good at massage
even it's franchise..?"
But it was meaningless worry!!

They do good at massage.


skilled, professional massage therapist will relax your
tired body!

I got back side full massage 1 hour service,
and it was so good...


She massage really well my uneven muscle.
I got strong massage because I prefer it,
and the uncomfortable feeling on my back and shoulder is gone for good now!!


The foot shop serve hot tea before when you get massage.
It's Chinese style tea I guess 


And in a short time, you soak your feet
in hot water. 


If you feel tired due to traveling, 
come and get the best massage service in the foot shop!

Thank you 😍

🚀🚀 Address 🚀🚀

서울 강남구 선릉로131길 16
16, Seolleung-ro 131-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

✨✨Open hour✨✨

Every day 10:00 - 23:00


YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!

Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/

Comments