ST Plastic Surgery) Fat Repositioning (process of before to 3 months after)


 
 
Today, let's check out how the recovery process changes from the day of surgery to 3 months after the surgery.
 
Here we have Bo-ra whom we previously posted about and she shared with us the process of her surgery with daily photos >_<
 

 ðŸ”º
She was only 24 years old when considering Fat repositioning surgery.. but look at the dark circle! She must have beeen suffered from the color since it looked so dark.
 
 
 
 
From now, let's follow her story~!
 
 ðŸ”º
Before the surgery 
What I used to have complex about was severe dark circle. I have dark skin tone and my under eyes even look darker than the color which I did not like...
Dark circle got more severe after suffering from Atopic skin when I was young and it was literally impossible to cover with make up.
 
I did not like how people told me 'Did you not have good sleep last night?' 'You look tired.' when actually I was not.
 

 ðŸ”º
3 Days after the surgery
I was told that swelling looks most severe on the 3rd day of surgery and it really was!
The swelling spread even up to the eyelid area that temporarily changed the shape of my folds.
As I was instructed, I did icing a lot at home during the first 3 days.
From the night of 3rd day, the swelling seemed to get better and I could see my double folds started to become normalized.
 
 
 ðŸ”º
5 Days after the surgery
Swelling, my biggest concern, became gruadually subsided that both my eyes and nose started to look normal. (I did not expect that swelling from single surgery could effect other facial areas.)
During the time, I worried less but rather calmly waited for natural recovery~


🔺
7 Days after the surgery
It was finally a week after the surgery and guess what? I could have the bandages removed which allowed me to wash face and put make up freely.
 
I still had bit of swelling and bruising (the yellow color), but it was just amazingly changed. I had never expected of myself without dark circle but that happened real and I saw it after the bandage removal!
 
 
🔺
A month after the surgery
The image that was so changed from my previous look.. Every friend of mine tell me my impression looks better and brighter which I like the most.
Before the surgery, what I could get was 'you look tired' no matter how much I tried to cover the color with make up.


🔺 
3 Months after the surgery
And I am still very fine without any side effects or reocurrence of dark circle but have bright and clear under eyes.
Dr.Kim told me I needed to have PRP Fat graft together because of pigmentation caused by Atopic skin! He was absolutely right~! I can't thank to him any more. I really appreciated for him to give me self-confidence.
I realized that under eyes are so important for image change.






And pretty Bo-ra took some photos of herself after the surgery with full of confidence!









 
 

YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY

 
For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!
 
 

- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Email: stpskorea@gmail.com
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://stkorea.co.kr/en 

 
Copyright 2017. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved.
 
 
 

Comments