ST Plastic Surgery) Jung-ah with ST! (real story)

 
 

Today, let's check out how the recovery process changes from the day of surgery to 3 months after the surgery about Eyelid surgery and Breast augmentation!

 

Here we have Jung-ah would like to sheare with us the process of her surgery with daily photos >_<



 

 
From now, let's follow her story~! 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
Jung-ah's beautiful new look after the surgery!


(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
She received surgeries on her eyes and breasts;
Eyes: Double eyelid surgery with buried suture method, Medial canthoplasty
Breasts: Breast augmentation with Tear-drop implants
 

(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
My job involves giving bright and reliable impression. I, however, used to look depressed due to undefined eyes. What people told me 'you look sleepy' 'you look sick' even made me not confident about myself. Moreover, my lacking elasticity breasts.. I like working out however the breasts seemed to get smaller as exercising which resulted my putting more numbers of pads in bra and feeling shabby...


(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
Applying ointment and icing as instructed~ Focus on deswelling treatments!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
I personally like high folds so I used to make them with double eyelid tape. Even on the surgery day, I kept asking Dr.Kim '"Higher, higher plz~!!" hehe~ so my folds looked quite high when having a lot of deswelling~ But this is definitely the height I wanted so bad and I cannot stop expecting my after look!
 
And can you see my full volume seen through corrective bra? I was scolded by my mom in the restroom because I screamed about having the volume~! I am so so happy!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
Disaster... a sudden sty in my right eye. It troubled me a lot! I don't know why a sty happened... Because of that, my eyes which were healing well got swollen again..No~~!
But my full breasts comforted me hehe~ I grabbed and gathered them, aren't they amazing???
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
My eyes that suffered from a sty finally settled beautifully and my full breasts~>_<!!
I can't be any more proud! How is it possible?? Right after the surgery, I was bit concerned if the size was to big...but it was worry for nothing! It definitely suits my body. You should know the feeling that being pretty and sexy with only sleeveless shirts, so good!!
 
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
🔺 
Now I feel so confidence about myself! My impression looks much brighter and more as woman! ^^ I always had been afraid of summer and did not enjoy swimming but now look for sexy bikini and beach wears~ It is undeniable fact that breast augmentation accompanies pain and much discomforts from not being able to shower, but you will see heaven after all that!! I feel like I have the whole world!! Thanks, ST!!!!

 
 
 And beautiful sexy Jung-ah took some photos of herself after the surgery with full of confidence!
 
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
(ST Plastic Surgery Clinic, Korea)
 
 
 
 
YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY

 
For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!
 
 
- Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Email: stpskorea@gmail.com
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
 
Copyright 2017. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved.

 
 

Comments