What's Up, Korea?) Seoul good restaurant recommendation


Hello ST People!

Today I'm going to introduce good restaurant to drink in Seoul~!
Do you know Korea is one of best place to enjoy raw fish?
So... if you visit Korea, you should try "raw fish"!! 
Cuz I'm the one that obsessed with raw fish ❤️ hehe
So~ last Friday~ I went to this "restaurant in Nonhyeon" to meet my friend!


It's 쫑이네 ( Jjong's Table)

They have salmon, octopus and various raw fish!!


Inside looks like this :)

The "restaurant" is small size, they have less than 10 tables!
I really liked about it because it feels so cozy and private. hehe

I heard this "restaurant" is famous for "salmon" and "octopus", so I ordered them!
I also ordered croquette too~❤️ 


Haha we were only two, but look how a lot we ordered!! 
It means this restaurant is really good 👍

Honestly, the croquette was the best one I've had in my life.
It was so crispy and sweet...💕

Croquette is "Japanese style" fried bread, which is a small roll of chopped vegetables, meat, or fish, fried in breadcrumbs.



We also drank "Hallasan" which is Soju made in Jeju island!

The salmon and octopus matched really well with "Hallasan" 🍸

Basically it taste like Soju, but different little bit.



If you are looking for a good restaurant or bar, you should visit here!
It's near "Gangnam" and "Sinsadong", so you can easily get there!



Don't forget to take a photo in this nice restaurant!
😆

I wish you have a great time in Jjong's table!

I hope this posting is helpful to you~! 

Thank you.

🚀🚀Address of the restaurant🚀🚀

서울 서초구 신반포로47길 41

41, Sinbanpo-ro 47-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea


Opening time 
18:00 pm - 03:00 am

Close
every sunday


"Seoul restaurant""Seoul good restaurant""Seoul isakaya" 
"sushi restaurant" "Nonhyeon restaurant"

YOUR CHOICE FOR BEAUTY



For any questions regarding price or surgery, please feel free to contact us
We will be always looking forward to hear from you!


Contact(mobile): +82-10-4170-1699 (English)
- Kakaotalk: stpseng
- Line: stps_eng
- Wechat: stps_eng
- Whatsapp: +82-10-4170-1699
- Website: http://en.stkorea.co.kr/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/STPSeng/
- Blogspot: https://stpskorea.blogspot.kr/
Copyright 2020. ST Plastic Surgery Clinic. All rights reserved. 

Comments